Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why did my wife and I decide to give up meat and jump feet first to become vegans?

My wife and I are both office professionals. Christi is a Customer Service Rep and I am a Sales Manager for an audio/visual company at a hotel. After awhile, we got to the point where we were grilling meat every night and we noticed that we began to just swell in our office chairs. We are going into our 4th week of going Vegan and so far we both have more energy, we spend more time together making meals, and we have seen very real evidence that our health is getting stronger. If you are not sure what I am talking about, email me and I can describe this in vivid detail (LOL). In addition to us being fat and unhealthy, I have a raging case of ADHD. There is a belief out there that ADHD is aggravated  by processed foods so this is my attempt to prove, or disprove that theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment